Monday, July 25, 2011

I love you all the way to Japan



Avery and I have this little love game we play, many times a day. I say I love her all the way to a {country or state}, and she picks another one, and so on. Sometimes I throw in a new country. Last night we found all the places we talk about on a globe. Today she surprised me (not in this video) by saying, "I love you all the way to the Australian Outback!"

By the way - I was standing outside the mini-van filming her. We were not driving, and I buckled her up before we hit the road. :)

4 comments:

Kate-Madonna said...

Missy,
This is too sweet. Ava and I always play the, "I love you," game. I touched on this in the beginning of July. Ava chose Hawaii! :) http://www.girlmeetsgeek.com/2011/07/09/she-loves-me-infinity-hawaiis/ Avery is a sweetheart!

Marketing Mama said...

Kate, thanks for the note. Funny how similar the games are we moms play with our children. Ours was inspired by the book "Guess How Much I Love You" with the little nutbrown hare. :)

Katie said...

oh my goodness, so adorable!!

Kate-Madonna said...

It's an incredible blessing to be loved that much. :) Heck yes, Missy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Web Analytics