Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Winners :: Moms Night Out

Congratulations to the winners of the Moms Night Out, hosted by StubHub. These lovely ladies and their guests will be joining me this Saturday evening for the U2 concert and a special VIP pre-party at the Hard Rock Cafe:


1. Suzi of Pink Vanilla Cupcakes

2. Brenda of ... twitter

3. Kathie of The Garden of Life

I'm looking forward to a fun Moms Night Out with these great moms and my friend Beth of Where It Blooms - I'll be sure to live tweet the event with pics... :)

A big thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway - it was a lot of fun! And a huge thanks to StubHub for sponsoring it and giving some great moms a night on the town.



Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by StubHub. I was not paid to write this post, however as a co-host of the Mom's Night Out in Minneapolis, StubHub is giving me complimentary tickets to the concert and the VIP dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.

2 comments:

tracy@sellabitmum said...

Congrats to the winners. You ladies will have so much fun!

Anti-Supermom said...

Congratulations to all you guys! Maybe I'll spot the group of ladies going crazy there... and know that it's all of you ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Web Analytics